National Campus Director — Full-Time
The National Campus Director of The Navigators of Canada is tasked with fostering strategic campus ministry growth, linking and encouraging campus personnel and giving leadership to the National Intern Program. It is expected that the work of the National Campus Director will be rooted in, and flow out of, our primary organizational value: the passion to know, love and become like Jesus Christ.
National Campus Director
- Recruit a new generation of Campus Personnel to renew The Navigators of Canada presence on university and college campuses across Canada
- Oversee the professional development of all Campus Ministry Personnel
- Provide campus directors and ministers with opportunities to connect, coordinate and be encouraged
- Review role descriptions and strategic planning of campus ministers before supervisor approval
- Track new activity and growth on university and college campuses
- Oversee Annual National Basecamp program
- Oversee Canadian recruitment to the annual Global Student Program
National Intern Program Director
- Oversee intern program recruiting, selection, placement, and hiring
- Manage and ensure intern and intern supervisor compliance with Intern Financial Policy & Organizational Policies
- Develop and train intern supervisors
- Oversee fundraising training program for intern cohort
- Provide interns and intern supervisors opportunities to connect, coordinate and be encouraged
The National Campus Director will report to the National Director.
- The National Campus Director will work in alignment national strategic direction and will operate in compliance with organizational policy and procedure.
- The National Campus Director will work with the Missions Director to explore and develop cross-cultural mission opportunities for university and college students.
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris Barrett – firstname.lastname@example.org