Role Description: Campus Mentor
Apply with resumé & cover letter to: Amanda De Santis
Want more than just a job?
Want to live out a calling that fills your heart and mind and develops your character and skill set?
Imagine spending your day connecting and talking with college or university students about Jesus: spending time in God’s Word, offering hope, exploring what it looks like to follow Him, and serving your community.
These are challenging days in our world. There is a great need to help people discover and experience the hope and purpose that comes through walking with Jesus. We are looking for people who want to guide students into a deeper connection with Jesus and help them do the same for others.
This includes the unique opportunity to build, and minister to, a team of ministry partners. God will use these partners to provide finances and prayer support. We are committed to providing the coaching and support you need.
Is this for You?
The kind of applicant we are looking for would:
- love Jesus and want to grow in their faith
- be a team player who can be led as well as lead
- have 3+ years ministry experience, volunteer or work
- have experience in discipling people or being discipled
- be comfortable leading one on one and group discipleship
- have a heart for investing in 18-25 year olds
- have a post secondary diploma or degree
- be willing to live in Vancouver, Ottawa or Calgary
Full time and part time positions are available.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please email a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com