Life On Life
A Discipleship Training Conference
|Time:||Friday, 7:00pm to Saturday, 4:00pm|
|Location:||1605 Garth St., Hamilton|
|Venue:||West Highland Church|
|Cost:||$59 or $49 group rate (3 or more)
$69 – All registrations after November 1
On site registrations: 6:30pm Friday and 8:30am Saturday
|Contact:||Dennis Funk – email: email@example.com
|Schedule:||TBD||Conference Poster:||Download a printable poster to publicize the conference|
What to expect from a Life-on-Life Discipleship Training Conference.
- Understand the theological principles for disciple-making
- face the fears and debunk the myths of discipling others
- learn about the aspects of modeling, teaching and coaching
- understand how you can partner with the Holy Spirit to transform another life
- be inspired with a vision of disciple-making
- practical “take away” tools and an action plan
- active learning (learn and do practices)
- extensive resource table on site for your discipleship needs!
Main Plenary Speaker:
We’re all motivated by a vision or passion. Bill’s passion is to help everyday Christians engage in the world’s greatest enterprise, The Great Commission of making disciples (Matthew 28:18-20). His aim is to de-professionalize and unclutter this command to make disciples and return it to Jesus’ intentional example of relational ministry. Bill dreams of thousands of alongsiders released to creatively and intentionally advance the gospel and make disciples in relational ways . . . one conversation and one life at a time.
Bill is a veteran staff member with The Navigators Church Ministries and brings over forty years of experience in disciplining people in a variety of life contexts. He has an MA in adult education from The Ohio State University and is a published author in leadership, evangelism, and discipleship (Ways of the Alongsider, Navpress). Bill is a certified Life and Ministry Coach, coaching pastors and leaders across the U.S. and overseas. He provides leadership to a growing staff team in a four-state region. Bill has brought the alongsider training to churches across the U.S. and Canada plus Honduras, Bulgaria, and Singapore. Bill and his wife Peggy live in Columbus, Ohio.